The SP555V is a fantastic mower. The engine is the new powerful and reliable Honda GCVx170 Autochoke. And it can cut and cut well. The cutting width is 53cm so it will make light work of medium to larger lawns.
The Twinclip blade has four cutting surfaces instead of two that makes tackling the grass an effortless task while leaving a finish that is comparable to a cylinder mower. The first cutting edge of the Twinclip blade reduces the initial length of the grass with the second cutting edge reducing the finished length down to the desired height. Use the single lever to change the height of the cutting blade there are seven to choose from depending on grass length and condition.
The vibration control system isolates vibration resulting in a more comfortable and enjoyable cutting experience. The cuttings can either be collected in the 70-litre canvas grass collection bag or, using the mulching plug, can be finely chopped as you mow with the cuttings being redistributed back onto the lawn surface. This saves you time by not having to empty the collection bag, and you are adding vital nutrients back into the soil supporting your lawn.
The anti-scalp plate at the front of the mower helps to ensure the best quality finish to your lawn and improves airflow to optimise collection. The chassis is galvanised steel and aluminium ensuring the perfect combination of strength and grace. It?s easy to clean with the built-in hose connector and the handlebars are a click away from three different resting positions, making storing the mower simple.
- Engine brand: Honda
- Engine type: GCVx170 autochoke
- Engine capacity: 167 cc
- Net power output: 3.3kW @ 2900 rpm
- Starting method: recoil
- Transmission: variable speed
- Drive: self propelled
- Cutting width: 53 cm/ 21 inch
- Cutting heights: 25-77 mm (7 positions)
- Cutting height adjustment: single point
- Roller: no
- Collecting: yes
- Mulching: yes
- Collector: canvas with hard top 70 litres
- Chassis: galvanised steel /aluminium
- Lawn size:? 50 m x 50 m
- Collapsible handles: quick release
- Safety features: operator presence control
- Included accessories: mulching plug
- Wheels: front 210 mm rear 240 mm