Husqvarna 560 XP is developed for professional loggers and skilled land owners. The saw has a ground breaking design and is loaded with innovative solutions for efficient, convenient operation. Our unique X-Torq engine technology provide more power where you need it, up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emission. 15″ SN .325″ 1,5 mm H25.
Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world’s most stringent environmental regulations.
AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting.
No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for
different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
Flip-up tank cap
The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refuelling
- Automatic engine setting with AutoTune
- X-Torq engine cuts emission and fuel consumption
- Less filter cleanings with Air Injection
- Easy refueling with flip-up cap
- Adjustable chain oil pump
- LowVib sparing the user’s arms and hands
- Quick-release air filter
- Intuitive, combined choke/stop control
- Quick and easy chain adjustment
- Magnesium crankcase designed for professional use
- Easy to maintain with snap locked filter cover
- Easy to maintain with snap locked cylinder cover
- Maximum durability for tough applications
- Easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Felling marks for correct felling direction
- Fuel level window
- Smart Start for easy starting
- Increased safety, inertia activated chain brake
- Air purge for easier cold starting
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.