The Husqvarna 129 RJ brushcutter is a petrol-powered cutter with a powerful engine that makes light work of vegetation. It is easy and intuitive to use thanks to technology such as Smart Start and Auto Return. The lightweight design and harness make for a comfortable user experience.
The Husqvarna 129 RJ is equipped with a trimmer head, grass blade, and a combination guard so you do not need to switch guard whilst working.
- A J-handle which allows for greater versatility
- Comes with a standard harness that is perfect for use with this lightweight brushcutter
- The controls for the choke and purge are easy to reach and intuitive to use
- Tap ‘n’ Go provides quick line feed for the powerful twin line cutting system
- The 129 RJ has been designed with Smart Start?, that lets the chainsaw start quickly with minimal effort. The resistance in the starter cord has been reduced by up to 40%
- The Bevel Gear has been designed with a high torque and cutting equipment parallel to the floor, providing the best cutting experience
- The Auto-Return stop switch allows the stop button to automatically return to the start position once the brushcutter is turned off. This allows for a quick and trouble-free start
- The fuel pump has been designed for easy starting
- The fuel tank is transparent so you can easily see when it needs to be refuelled.