Make trimming your hedges an easy task with our lightweight, cordless HSA 56 hedge trimmer. The double-edged, diamond ground blades deliver a smart finish on the bushes and hedges in your garden, and the droplet shape on the blade guides twigs and branches into the blades for an even cut. The HSA 56 is part of our AK System range of tools with interchangeable batteries – the battery in this tool can also be used in other tools in this range including a grass trimmer, blower, lawn mowers and chainsaws.
- Quiet technology ? Stihl?s cordless tools are so quiet you don’t even need to wear ear protection
- AL 101 charger – for the STIHL Compact Cordless System. With operating mode indicator (LED) and cable tie with Velcro tape. The charger can be wall mounted if required.
- AK 10 – compact lithium-ion battery for the AK System with a voltage of 36 V and a capacity of 72 Wh. Battery life depends on the device type. With charge level indicator (LED). Compatible with AL 101, AL 100, AL 300 and AL 500 chargers.
- Neutral battery position – the battery can be inserted into the tool in 2 stages. In the first neutral position, the battery is secured in the tool but does not connect with the contacts, allowing for safe transport. In the second operating position, the battery is completely inserted allowing for full operation of the tool.
- Blade tip protector – fitted as standard, this cutting near the ground or along walls easier, whilst helping to protect the cutters from damage.
Double sided cutting blades ? to cut both vertically and horizontally.
- Two handed design – The tool is easily started by activating both switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed is continuously variable using the rear control, for a fine and precise cut. The two handed design is suitable for both left and right-handed users.
- Hanging eye ? for convenient hanging on the wall using the hanging eye