This high-performance petrol lawn scarifier removes moss and lawn thatch from larger lawns quickly and conveniently, with its powerful engine ensuring optimal lawn aeration. Scarification will improve the supply of nutrients to your lawn and promote its growth in the long term.
The scarifying unit can be conveniently set to the required working depth on the handlebar. And with a working width of 38 cm and easy-running wheels with special tread, you have all the manoeuvrability and agility you need for your twice-yearly lawn aeration.
The sturdy polymer housing is tough to withstand long-term use, and the handlebar can be folded in just a few steps for easy transportation and storage.
- Scarifying unit – equipped with sturdy and sharp fixed blades to effectively aerate the lawn.
- Easy start engine – with SmartChoke technology the engine starts at any temperature and with little effort.
- Easy-running wheels – equipped with a traction and directional stability tread pattern to make the scarifier easy to manoeuvre during lawn aeration and giving good grip.
- Working depth adjustment – using the control unit on the handlebar, the working depth of the blades can be adjusted in six stages. The scarifying unit can also be lowered or raised using the adjustment lever.
- Carrying handle – the integrated carrying handle can be used to tilt or load the machine with ease. It also acts as an impact protector when the machine makes contact with obstacles on the lawn.
- Polymer housing – an especially sturdy polymer which is resistant to impact as well as heat and UV.
- Foldable handlebar – for easy cleaning, transportation and storage.