Create an impressive striped finish with the Harrier 48 rear roller rotary lawn mower. Allows you to mow at your walking pace and ideal for lawns up to 500 square metres.
The Harrier 48 is a self-propelled lawn mower with a BBC system which allows you to stop the blade without turning off the engine and allows easy movement from a driveway or garden path to the lawn.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars