Get a FREE 4.0AH battery worth £189 when you spend over £849 on EGO products in a single transaction*
A 10 Ah battery and a 5 Ah battery are included in the price.
The battery-powered Z6 is powerful, fast and highly manoeuvrable. It is very conveniently powered by the same battery technology that other EGO products use, and EGO’s Peak Power+ technology enables the power of up to 6 batteries to be combined (the number your use depends on the area you have to cover).
All EGO Power+ products come with a domestic user 5 year warranty and 3 year warranty on batteries.
- Zero turn radius the Z6 turns around 180 degrees on the spot, so there are no awkward uncut patches to manoeuvre over. Direction is controlled by two arms rather than a wheel
- Ease of cutting with a cutting width of 42″/ 107cm and able to cover up to 2 acres with 4 x 10 Ah batteries, you can pop in another couple of batteries to extend the mowing time on a single charge (a minimum of 15 Ah power is required). Cutting height can be adjusted from 1.5-4.5 inches through 10 pre-set stages. Cuttings are discharged to the side
- Delivering the same power as a petrol machine – delivering up to 22 horsepower and with 4 independent brushless motors, this battery-powered machine delivers the same exceptional power and performance of a petrol mower
- Customise your mowing experience – The ride-on mower has a maximum travel speed of 8 mph with an adjustable mowing speed of 3-7 mph. A simple touch of the finger will switch the drive mode between control, standard and sport. The LCD interface is clear and easy to understand. The height of the steering arms are adjustable, as is the seat which has hydraulic suspension and comes complete with armrests to guarantee a comfortable mowing experience
- Premium features included as standard – The Z6 zero turn is packed full of premium features, including LED headlights on the front, side, and rear of the machine to increase visibility, a spring-loaded phone holder, and a handy USB charging port and Bluetooth connectivity for your mobile phone and other smart devices. An integrated wash port and hose link make it easy to clean the deck of stray cuttings
- Power and Charging – A minimum of 15 Ah power is required to operate this ride-on mower, however it can hold up to 6 EGO 56 V ARC Lithium batteries for longer running times; a 10 Ah battery and a 5 Ah battery are included in the price. Batteries can be used to power your other EGO machinery, too!
EGO recommend 4 x 10 Ah batteries for optimum performance which will cover up to 2-acres on a single charge. The rapid charger (which can be purchased separately) will fully charge 4 x 10 Ah batteries in just 2 hours – 4 times faster than competitors and the quickest in the industry.