Cutting deck sold separately.
Efficient versatility and control. This All-Wheel-Drive ride-on lawn mower is ideal for taking care of larger, more challenging lawns. Husqvarna R216T AWD can be fitted with a 94 cm or 103 cm combi cutting deck for optional BioClip mulching or rear ejection. All-Wheel-Drive provides traction on slippery, sloping ground, while articulated steering enables tight turns. Adjustable steering wheel and LED lights adds to the premium user experience.
This rider offers great efficiency, ease of use and top-notch manoeuvrability, making it suitable for both homeowners with gardens or landowners with larger areas of land.
The R 216T AWD comes with an articulated steering system, all-wheel drive, and a front-mounted cutting deck that allows for excellent mowing accessibility. This gives it amazing control allowing access to those difficult to reach areas.
With a front-mounted cutting deck you get intuitive operation and a greater overview of your working area. The unique articulated steering system means the rider’s rear wheels are capable of swinging under the body of the machine achieving superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock
It also offers pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, automatic blade engagement and easy-access controls make your time on the mower a joy. The low centre of gravity helps improve traction meaning it can make light work uneven ground and rough terrain.
It comes with a wide range of attachments, such as trailers, spreaders, moss rakes and snow blades, which makes it incredibly versatile and can be adapted to the changing seasons and all weather conditions.
- Pivoting rear axle gives maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
- Automatic blade engagement – The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck.
- Transparent fuel tank – makes it easy to check the fuel level.
- Front-mounted cutting deck – for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- Easy-access cutting height lever – easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission – speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Engine behind driver – the rear-mounted engine gives a better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
- Three-blade cutting deck – offers first-class trimming on both left and right side and gives the same uncut circle diameter regardless of direction.
- Unique articulated steering – allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Comfortable driver’s position – with a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider’s low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable ‘sit-in’ feeling for the user.
- LED head lights – for improved visibility and enlarged lighted area in darker conditions.
- Easy access – The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Easy-access controls – Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Turn key start – Easy to get operating under any weather conditions. No choking needed, just turn the key and go.
- Versatile usage – A wide range of cutting decks and accessories makes our Riders exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) – ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition.
- Husqvarna Connect – With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play.
- Combi cutting deck – offers the versatility of two different cutting systems. Choose between BioClip for lawn fertilisation and rear ejection for efficient mowing on areas with higher and rougher grass.
- Combi cutting deck with BioClip (mulching) – BioClip (mulching) provides perhaps the best cutting result on the market on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly turn into fertiliser.