The Zenith 60 zero-turn boasts a commercial Kawasaki 726cc engine and a large 152cm (60”) cutter deck and faster ground speed to improve productivity. The steel frame supports a folding ROPS, fitted as standard, for added protection and peace of mind, allowing the operator to concentrate on delivering results first time every time.
- Frame – industry-leading frame design features large-formed tubular frame rails and minimal welds to support the loads of the machine with unprecedented strength and stability
- Commercial-grade Deck – a durable, 10-gauge steel deck is designed with 14cm (5 1/2”) depth, providing optimal airflow in all mowing conditions for professional cutting performance
- The self-adjusting belt tension technology keeps belt tension constant, which maximises belt life, minimises wear, and maintains a consistent, quality cut
- ROPS – frame supports a folding ROPS as standard for added protection for the operator
- Deck lift system – offers effortless adjustment between 15 cutting positions in 6mm (1/4”) increments with a simple, vertical pin selection
- High-back seat with additional padding features armrests and integrated seat isolators for greater comfort.